Friday 1 July 2011

"Nothing About Me Is Unknown To You..."




                               Kshamapana (Seeking Forgiveness)  


Oh God ! I am much mistakened 


I did not bear in mind your invaluable teachings. 


I did not reflect on incomparable truths told by you. 


I did not adopt the best form of character and conduct prescribed by you. 


I did not recognize or follow well compassion, peace, forgiveness, and purity preached by you. 


Oh God ! I forgot, wandered aimlessly, rambled here and there and I am caught in the snare of interminable worldly life. 


I am sinful, intoxicated or puffed up with pride and my soul is defiled with dust of my Karmas. 


O Highest Soul ! I do not see my liberation without following the truths you have told. 


I am always engrossed in the machinations of worldly life, I have been blinded by ignorance, I have no discriminative power and so I am a blockhead or foolish. 


I have no support or protection, and I am an orphan. 


O non-attached highest Soul! I now seek support of You, Your religion and Your monks. 


I have strong desire to destroy my sins and faults and to be totally free from them. 


I now sincerely repent for all sins committed by me in my past. 


As I dive deep in fine spiritual thinking, the wonders of your truths enkindle my true nature. 


You are non - attached, free from all aberrations, pure truth, consciousness and bliss, naturally joyful, infinitely all knowing, all seeing and the enlightener of all three worlds. 


I simply beg pardon in your witness, for my spiritual benefit. 


Let it be my strong wish and inclination that I may never question or raise my doubt about the truths preached by you; that I may always remain on the path indicated by you! 


O All knowing God! What more can I say ? 


Nothing about me is unknown to you. 


I only seek pardon for all sins resulting from my deeds or Karmas in a spirit of repentance. 


Aum Peace, Peace, Peace. 


Shrimad Rajchandra (mokshmala lesson 56)

No comments:

Post a Comment