Friday 18 March 2011

"You the great soul of infinite peace & calmness..."





  
 On Kartik Sud 14th, Samvat 1947, Shrimadji writes in a letter as follows: 


"That my soul has attained complete knowledge of its nature is an indubitable fact, that my knots of the heart & head have been removed, is a truth of all times & all Self-realized souls will easily recognize & endorse my experience."

At other place He writes: "O you Self-knowledge, the source of all heights of joy & bliss, to you I bow down with all devotion and humility. Innumerable souls without you suffer from ignorance. It is solely by your grace that I could know you and I could reach the goal of my soul's pilgrimage. As a result, I enjoyed unprecedented peace. I felt freedom from all worries and burdens, mental and physical."

"In Vikram Samvat 1947 I could realize the full stature of my spiritual being, & from then onwards I am enjoying increasing peace and bliss."

"In a wink the knowledge which drew me to the worldly life, changed its course & has led me to my proper goal i. e. Self-realization.

In a couplet He says: "One gets a spiritual insight by his spiritual eye & without it he cannot obtain soul-saving knowledge at all. This is not a matter of physical perception and it is foolish to try that way. 


Only by unqualified, concentrated devotion to a Spiritual Guru or guide, one can obtain the soul-saving knowledge. Only a Guru can give this spiritual eye to see the spiritual reality.


In Vikram Samvat 1948, in the month of Magh, Shrimadji writes: "The system which contains a clear description of the right positions of bondage & freedom is the only guide to Self-liberation & such a system is that of the great MAHAVIR - the Jain system. 


If in my humble opinion, there is any living man available, in whom the heart of the great Tirthankara is residing, he is no other than the author of these lines. 


The result of the soul-saving knowledge is the experience of complete renunciation from all worldly considerations & this is what I experience in my own being. 


Hence, I consider myself to be the perfect disciple of the great Tirthankara." 

"One who gains the soul's knowledge in accordance with the enlightened GURU's opinion, has obtained correct insight & experience, & none else. When the goal & the path are clearly seen there is no difficulty for a sincere disciple to follow the path & reach the goal."

In HIS talks with Muni Mohanlalji, Shrimadji said: "I do not forget the Self even for a second." 

Once Shrimadji said to Shri Devkaranji Muni, an associate of Shri Lalluji Maharaj, that He lived in his body as a separate pulp would be felt in a dried coconut shell.

At Kheda one day Shrimadji in a soliloquy says: "In Samvat 1948, You the great soul of infinite peace & calmness visited Ralaj, in these days You visited Vaso & there You were a great Yogi absorbed in deep meditation & now You are the same Yogindra enjoying bliss & peace here at Kheda.

" This is Shrimadji's description of Himself as a disembodied soul.

In a letter Shrimadji writes: "I think in my mind that I have all qualifications to re-establish and   propagate the Vedic religion, but in order to settle and propagate the Jain religion I do require some more qualifications than I actually possess." 


1 comment:

  1. Perception.....I really wonder what it's like to see through KRUPALUDEV's eyes...to only see the truth...

    ReplyDelete